How to Find a Compatible Partner
1. Find someone who is a good match in every way.
2. Be willing to wait until the right person comes along.
3. Values are important in committed relationships–pay attention.
4. Resist taking on a ‘fixer-upper’ – you can’t change another person.
5. Be yourself – do not try to change to meet someone’s idea of the ‘right one’.
6. Your compatible partner is the one you can be yourself with.
7. Good communication is a key factor in a healthy relationship – s/he should be able to listen and talk openly.
8. Find someone who knows how to address conflict in a healthy way.
9. No games, coercion, pressure or manipulation.
10. Know what you want in a compatible partner and do not accept less than your bottom line.
More Resources-How to Find a Compatible Partner
I used to think that just having a spark was enough to make a relationship last. As I get older (and, trust me, I know I’m not that old yet) I’m starting to realize that true love needs more than just a hot, heavy spark; it requires compatibility….
Every person looking for a great relationship knows the importance of compatibility. You want to find someone whose beliefs, interests, and goals align with your own. The level of similarity will largely determine the fulfillment and stability you enjoy (or not) over the years to come.
After about four or five weeks of dating someone new, your mind will start to wonder whether you have found someone with whom you could be exclusive and build a real relationship with. There are six key things you should have ascertained by this point to judge whether you are matched well enough to have a long-term relationship with them.